The Primacy printer is ultra-fast, powerful, and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the ideal solution for printing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure.
Available as single or double-sided, Primacy especially meets card printing and encoding needs for medium and large runs.
With more than 100,000 printers sold throughout the world in less than 5 years and more than 700 million ID cards produced, Evolis Primacy is a fast and versatile card printer.
Primacy, a printer that has proved its worth
1. Optimized production and independence.
2. Up to 225 cards/hour in color and 1000 cards/hour in monochrome.
3. Feeder and hopper which can each hold 100 cards.
4. High photographic resolution, from edge to edge.
5. Color printing: up to 300×600 dpi.
6. Monochrome printing: up to 300×1200 dpi.
7. Ecological design.
8. Use of recycled materials.
9. Compact and light printer, to reduce the CO2 emissions related to transport and packaging.
10. Reduced electrical consumption due to a highly efficient prolonged standby mode.
Efficient ID Card Printing
With 100-card input and output hoppers, batch printing is easy. The Primacy prints up to 140 cards per hour for dual-sided cards. With Ethernet connectivity you can easily integrate the Primacy into a networked environment, allowing multiple users to access the printer from remote locations.
The Primacy also uses Evolis High Trust printer ribbons. A chip in the ribbon identifies the ribbon to the printer, adjusting the printing settings and making the ribbon cartridges less error-prone.
Mac & Linux Compatibility
A major advantage of Evolis printers is compatibility with Mac and Linux operating systems. The Evolis Primacy has options for both Max and Linux drivers if needed. While not all card design software can work with Mac or Linux drivers, you will still be able to design and print cards with the Primacy.
The Evolis Primacy Dual comes with a three-year manufacturer warranty which covers the printer and print-head.